The impact and dosage of CBD differ from one person to another. It depends on age, gender, genetics, type of health issues, its severity, existing health condition, and more. To get the maximum benefits from your CBD oil consumption, it is required to take it in the right dosage. In this article, we are sharing some tips to examine the right CBD dosage.
Universal dosage of CBD is not possible
Based on weight, environment, metabolism, diet, product regularity, and genetics, our bodies work differently. Considering all these things, a majority of people who have no prior experience of consuming CBD should start with a low dosage and slowly increasing the dose until they obtain the desired results.
After researching on several CBD products, consuming 25mg of CBD twice a day is considered to be a safe dosage of CBD products. Increasing the CBD amount every three to four weeks by 25mg will help you get relief from its symptoms.
JustCBD Store is a leading store that sells superior quality CBD vape juice. The 100% natural and effective anti-inflammatory ability of their CBD infused products helps in reducing the discomforting health issues easily and quickly.
What should be the ideal dosage of CBD Oil?
Below are the specific recommendations of CBD dosage for safe and effective of various ailments:
- To treat loss of hunger in Cancer Patients: oral consumption of 2.5mg of THC, with or without one mg of CBD for six weeks.
- To treat Chronic Pain: 2.5-20mg of CBD should be consumed with or without THC on an oral basis.
- To treat Epilepsy: 200mg to 300mg of CBD should be taken daily via oral consumption.
- To treat Mobility related issues due to Huntington’s disease: one should consume ten mg of CBD per kilogram of body weight every day for six weeks orally.
- For Sleep Disorders: 40mg to 160mg of CBD should be taken orally.
- For Multiple Sclerosis symptoms, consume CBD extracts containing 2.5mg to 120 mg of a CBD/THC combination every day for 2weeks to 15 weeks.
- To treat Schizophrenia, you can take 40mg to 1,280mg of the oral form of CBD every day.
- For the safe treatment of Glaucoma, a single sublingual CBD dosage of 20mg to 40mg of CBD is advised. Exceeding this limit can exert pressure on the eyes.
Types of CBD Products
Choosing the right method to consume CBD oil that suits your health requirements and lifestyle is essential.
- Liquid hemp oil, in the form of CBD drops, and CBD tinctures
- Phyto-cannabinoid-rich sprays and spritzers
- Bottled water with nano-sized CBD particles
- CBD enriched dissolvable powders
- Cooking oils that include olive oil, and coconut oil
- CBD-infused edibles that include gummies, cookies, and brownies
- Crystalline isolates
- CBD infused vape cartridges and e-Liquids
- Transdermal patches with CBD
- Cannabidiol-infused balms, soaps, lotions, salves, and shampoos
- CBD enriched bath bombs
It is not possible to prescribe one CBD dosage for everyone. This is because we are all different. It is important to consider the above factors before finalizing the dosage structure of CBD oil.